"The Bubble"

by Rakesh Leel 



Rising from beneath the deep ocean as the datum,
Might reach cessation or it might just be a phantom.
There lay corals and polyps with no clue,
Lantern-fish around, phytoplanktons buoyancying in the blue.
Greenish-blue is the feature upon which everyone tumbles,
Just like a toddler, I'm the bubble that fumbles.

Growing a size bigger, above me I see light,
I look with fascination and much to delight.
Trying to catch with many bubbles besides me,
Exploring the sublime, floating a dime.
Everything feels angel upon which we trembles,
Just like a kid, I'm the bubble that crumbles.

Rising and enlarging further, tranquility superseded by daily chores,
Tides and ebbs have begun to affect my course.
Don't confuse the silence with no violence,
Here every fish and vertebrates are on the vigilance.
Slow and steady gets the taxonomy which feebles,
Just like an adult, I'm the bubble that create troubles.

Well acquainted with the frequent disturbance,
Back and forth just seems like floss dance.
Down I see the brown grounds intertwining with the blue of sea,
Hastened to reach the destined and set to be free.
A novice soon to become the 'master of the sea'.
The voyager aspects had been learnt, so that nothing jumbles,
Just like a man, I'm the bubble that juggles.

I'm on the surface looking in the sky,
Greeting the ocean with a good bye.
The moment lasts just for minuscule time,
Rather than destination it is the journey which is prime.
I capsized with a feeling of ecstasy without the grumbles,
Just like 'Rahat', I'm the bubble that mumbles.


© 2020 Rakesh Leel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts